Re: [ros-users] Use cases for ROS on ARM based computers

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Use cases for ROS on ARM based computers
I'm just about starting on a project involving ROS on a PandaBoard.

I already tried compiling it from sources on another ARM based board, but something in the ros_comm library wasn't compatible.
Anything running on that board triggered buffer overruns both transmitting and receiving.

I hoped being the Panda a much more modern platform running a normal Ubuntu, I wouldn't incur in such problems.

Now I fear I may be wrong.
What's a SIG and why do you need that?

Thanks
Claudio