Re: [ros-users] Groovy rosmake now much faster

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ (image/gif)
+ (image/png)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: ros-users
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Groovy rosmake now much faster
Hi Claudio,

'rosmake' is that command I type to build my stack but as I understand
it, the slowdown was caused by rosdep and/or rospack. In any event, I
should have also mentioned that you need to run 'rosdep update' to
rebuild the cache before the patch will work.

--patrick