Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] cartesian trajectories
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Edwards, Shaun M. <> wrote:

> Are you aware if anybody is currently using a cartesian trajectory (this
> definition or any other)?

There's an old repository of Stu's here:
https://bitbucket.org/sglaser/pr2_controllers_exp/src/02aa61c12b4b/jt_traj_controller_msgs/msg

I think at one point there was something similar in ros_control or moveit,
too. I put together a minimal cartesian trajectory message which was just
an array of Poses and Twists with associated durations, but I think it
should have some of the features that the aforementioned review describes.
Other than that I don't know.

--
Jonathan Bohren
Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics