Author: Juan Miguel Jimeno via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Best practice on maintaining a repository

Hi guys,

Just need some advice regarding my project https://linorobot.org . I've posted it here last month: https://discourse.ros.org/t/linorobot-2wd-4wd-mecanum-and-ackermann-steering-ros-platforms/772/6?u=grassjelly .

Basically it supports 2WD, 4WD, Mecanum, and Ackermann steering. Currently, each base has its own repository which includes the microcontroller codes, Nav Stack launch and param files. Since the kinematics of each robot is almost similar and can be written in one unified code, shall I just store it one repository or retain all the repos and keep them independent?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/best-practice-on-maintaining-a-repository/959/1) or reply to this email to respond.