[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Rviz2 …

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Arunava Nag via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: Arunava Nag
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Rviz2 - Qt - problem creating accessible interface

Hi,

@marguedas
Apologies for delayed reply, I was caught up with some other work I am doing on ROS2. Coming to rviz, no I am not getting the rviz2 GUI except for that window. I tried launching ur5_bringup launch as well from ros1 and tried to get the tf in ros2. I can see on the bridge that it is being sent however rviz2 gui is limited to that small box with no options.

@greimela-si
These are the things I have installed now:
![image|690x60](upload://jOHDOvcWUk3sgAWhQeD46ThsrtN.png)

I am got the rviz2 that came along with the ros2 debian install. I did not build it from source.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rviz2-qt-problem-creating-accessible-interface/3416/4) or reply to this email to respond.