Author: Kyle Fazzari via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Kyle Fazzari via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] SROS2 services and actions status

Hey folks,

We'd like to get involved in SROS2. I saw SROS2 support for services in the [Crystal roadmap](https://github.com/ros2/ros2/issues/529) wasn't checked, and doesn't seem to be included in the [Dashing roadmap](https://github.com/ros2/ros2/issues/607), so I thought maybe we could get started looking into that, and also SROS2 support for the actions that landed in Crystal. However, then today I came across [this sample policy](https://github.com/ros2/sros2/blob/master/sros2/test/policies/sample_policy.xml) which gives me the impression both have already been done. I'm having trouble finding where the work was actually done, but I'm confused, maybe I'm not the only one, and I'm hoping someone can untwist me. @ruffsl?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/sros2-services-and-actions-status/8319/1) or reply to this email to respond.