[ros-users] Issues with rviz

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Thu May 20 14:49:06 UTC 2010

Jan,

It sounds like something may be wrong with your transform tree. Can you try
running "rosrun tf view_frames"? This will generate a PDF of the current
transform tree structure. You may also want to check the troubleshooting
link on the sidebar of this page: http://www .ros.org/wiki/tf for more
information on useful tf debugging strategies.

Hope this helps,

Eitan

On May 20, 2010 3:38 AM, "Jan Elseberg" <j.elseberg at jacobs-university.de>