[ros-users] Clearing old obstacles from costmap

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:25:42 UTC 2010

Zac,

Have you tried rotating the robot (even if by nudging it yourself) a few
degrees to either side of the heading it stopped at. Does that clear out the
marked pixels? I've seen some pixels remained marked with high-resolution
costmaps and a laser such as the Sick LMS291 that do pings that have 1
degree of angle between them.

- Eric