[ros-users] ROS Electric Support for OS X Lion

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 23:31:53 UTC 2011

Well, so far no, but looking ahead I think I need it for proper numpy,
matplotlib, scipy, and iPython support:
http://www.thisisthegreenroom.com/2011/installing-python-numpy-scipy-matplotlib-and-ipython-on-lion/

If it turns out this was only necessary these days then I will roll back to
the built-in python.

--

William Woodall
w at auburn.edu