[ros-users] is a native ROS device possible?

Ye Cheng cnhzcy14 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:50:04 UTC 2012

Hi Marcus,

There is an ARM port of rosserial, check out the following two links from
the mbed community:

http://mbed.org/users/nucho/libraries/rosserial_mbed_lib/m65thk
http://mbed.org/users/nucho/programs/rosserial_mbed/m66zyq

The mbed is based on nxp1768, and I'm think its rosserial port can work on
the other ARM mcus.

Cheers,
Simon