[ros-users] Cartesian Path Planner Plug-In for MoveIt

Risto Kojcev rkojcev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:51:48 UTC 2014

Dear ROS community,

My name is Risto Kojcev and this year I was participating in the Google
Summer of Code directed by Open Source Robotics Foundation and ROS
Industrial. The goal of my project was to develop Cartesian Path Planner
Plug-In for MoveIt.

I am happy to share with you the relevant blog post
<http://rosindustrial.org/news/2014/9/5/cartesian-path-planner-plug-in-for-moveit>
presenting
the final results of this project.

I would be happy to hear your opinion about the project and suggestions for
future development.

I would like to thank everyone in the ROS community for the great
experience during the duration of GSoC and the valuable experience I have
gained during this time. I hope that this work will find its place in many
future applications.

Best regards,

Risto Kojcev