[ros-users] New package: A.R. System

Hamdi Sahloul(太田研) sahloul at race.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Sep 14 21:46:47 UTC 2014

Hi Bence,
Although I am not quite interested in the docs and packaging processes either, but yes sure, I have no problem with cooperation ...Actually, I built mine after yours, and you might find your name in many places around the code.To put it simply, my requirements are about many cameras, unlimited markers, occlusions-free, with relative, absolute, and inverse positioning options, all in a unified centralized 3D view.So, I would like you to try my package to feel my needs that I missed in your package simple functionality.After that, please reply to me to discuss things further more!
Regards,Hamdi